Welcome for the opportunity to Save Digitally!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Save Digitally Website, located at https://savedigitally.com/. When you visit this site, we presume that you agree to the terms of these conditions. Don’t continue using Save Digitally if you do not agree with all these terms and conditions outlined at this site.
The following terminology is applicable in these terms and conditions Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice, as well as to all agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you the person who logs on this site and who is in compliance with the terms and conditions of the Company. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” is a reference to the Company. “Party”, “Parties” as well as “Us”, refers to our Client as well as ourselves. The terms all refer to the acceptance, offer and consideration of the payment required to complete the process of providing assistance to the client in the most efficient way to achieve the objective of satisfying the client’s requirements regarding the delivery of the stated services offered by the Company according to and subject to the prevailing law in the Netherlands. Any usage of the above terminology , as well as other terms in the singular or plural, capitalization and/or he/she/they are interpreted as interchangeable, and hence as refers to the identical.
You won’t find deceiving titles in our papers, for example. The titles will tell you what the composition of each section is. The underpinning sections will give you the problem figure. We have the tendency to believe in our journalism values that make Save Digitally a fashionable spot for news online.
If not stated otherwise, Save Digitally and/or its licensing partners own all intellectual property rights of the entirety of content stored on Save Digitally. The intellectual property rights of Save Digitally are all reserved. You may access this via Save Digitally for your own personal use , subject to the restrictions that are set out in these terms and condition.
You should not:
- Republish content from Save Digitally
- Rent, sell or sub-license materials from Save Digitally
- Reproduce duplicate or copy materials from Save Digitally
- Re-distribute the content of Save Digitally
Certain sections of this website provide users the opportunity to share their opinions and other information within certain sections of the site. Save Digitally does not filter commenters, edit, or read Comments before their publication on the site. Comments do not express the views or opinions or opinions of Save Digitally, its agents or its affiliates. Comments reflect the opinions as well as the opinions expressed by the individual who has posted their opinions and views. To the extent that is permitted by law, Save Digitally shall not be held accountable for the comments or any damages, liabilities or costs incurred in connection with the use or posting or display of comments on this site.
Saving Digitally reserve the right scrutinize any Comments posted and to take down all comments that could be considered offensive, inappropriate or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and warrant that:
- You are permitted to publish Comments on our site and you have all the required permissions and licenses to do this;
- The comments do not violate any intellectual property rights such as trademarks, patents, or copyright of any third-party;
- The Comments do not contain offensive, defamatory, or libelous material or other unlawful content that is a violation of privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote commercial or commercial activities , or any illegal activity.
You provide Save Digitally a non-exclusive license to reproduce, use and edit your comments and to authorize other users to copy, reuse and modify all of your comments in any form, format or media.
Hyperlinking from our Content
The following organizations can connect to our Website without prior written consent:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors are able to hyperlink to our website in the same way as they hyperlink to websites of other businesses listed as well as
- Accredited businesses across the System, except for soliciting non-profit groups, charities, shopping malls and charitable fundraising groups that do not connect to our site.
They may also hyperlink to our homepage and to our publications, or to other Web pages as in the event that the link (a) isn’t in any way misleading; (b) doesn’t misleadly suggest sponsorship, endorsement, or endorsement of the party linking to or its products or services or products; and (c) is in the framework of site.
We can consider and even approve additional link requests from the following kinds of companies:
- well-known information for business or consumer sources;
- dot.com Community websites;
- associations or other organizations representing the interests of charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- Consulting, accounting and law companies as well as
- Trade associations and educational institutions.
We will consider links from these organizations when we determine the following: (a) the link will not cause us to look bad to our accredited companies; (b) the organization is not associated with any negative history against us, (c) benefits for us from the visibility of the hyperlink outweighs for the lack from Save Digitally, and (d) the link is located in the context of the general information about resources.
They may also connect to our home page in the event that the link (a) isn’t in any way misleading; (b) doesn’t misleadly suggest the endorsement, sponsorship or approval of the party linking to it and the products and services it offers or products; and (c) is in the framework of linked party’s website.
If you belong to an organization mentioned as in the paragraph above paragraph 2, and you are keen on linking with our site we must be informed via e-mail at Save Digitally. Include your name, the name of your company name, contact details and the URL of your website and a list of URLs that you would like for us to hyperlink to your site as well as an outline of the URLs on our website to which you’d like to connect. Please wait a couple of weeks for an answer.
Organizations that have been approved may link to our website as follows:
- We may use our corporate name, or
- Through the use of the resource locator uniformly linked to, or
- Through the use of another description for our site that is linked to that is logical in relation to the context and the format of the information on the website of the linking party.
The Save Digitally logo or other artwork will be permitted to link without an agreement to license trademarks.
Without prior written permission, you should not make frames over our Websites that alter the appearance or visual appeal of our website.
We will not be held accountable for any information which appears on your Website. You agree to safeguard and defend us from any allegations that arise through your Website. It is prohibited that any link(s) are allowed to be placed on any website that could be seen as libelous or criminal or obscene or infringes or otherwise violates, promotes the infringement , or any other violation of any third-party rights.
Your Personal Information
Reservation of Rights
Our company reserves the right to demand to remove all links , or any specific link from our website. We will eliminate all links from our website upon demand. We also reserve the rights to modify the terms of these conditions, as well as the policy on linking at anytime. If you continue to link to our website you are agreeing to be bound by and adhere to these terms and conditions for linking.
Removal of our links
If you discover a hyperlink on our website which is offensive, for whatever reason, you are welcome to reach us and let us know anytime. We’ll consider requests to remove links , but we are not obliged to do so, nor are we required to answer directly.
We cannot ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information neither do we guarantee that the website will be accessible or that the information on the site is current.
To the extent permissible by law, we disclaim all representations, warranties, or conditions related to the website we provide and the use of our website. This disclaimer is not intended to:
- limit or eliminate our or our liability for the death of a person or injury to a person;
- Limit or exclude our or our liability for fraud or fraud;
- limit any of your or our obligations in any manner not allowed by applicable law.
- We will not be able to exclude any of our or your obligations that cannot be exempted under the law applicable to you.
The restrictions and limitations of the liability set forth by the present Section along with other provisions in the disclaimer (a) must be abided by the previous paragraph and (b) cover all obligations that arise under the disclaimer, which includes liabilities arising from contracts or tort and also for the breach of statutory obligation.
In the event that the website as well as the information and services that are offered for free We will not be responsible for any damage or loss of any kind.