Flipkart’s Big Billion Day Sale 2023 is one of the most awaited online sales, with the biggest price drop in many categories, including electronics, fashion, home appliances, furniture, books, and more. People wait for this sale for a whole year to make big purchases.
The sale will be live from 8 October to 13 October 2023. However, people with a Plus subscription can access the sale one day earlier.
This year’s Flipkart Big billion day sale 2023 is more exciting and big, especially for people waiting to buy iPhone 12, 13 or 14. Users are expecting to witness a heavy price drop on iPhones. The big billion days 2023 iphone 13 prices will be around ₹40,000, and iphone 14 price in big billion days 2023 will be around ₹48,000. The alleged price of the iPhone is as follows:
iPhone 13 vs iPhone 14 Price
|iPhone Variant||Expected Price in Big billion Day sale||Product Link|
|iPhone 12||₹32,000 (including bank offers and exchange offer upto 7500)||Buy Now|
|iPhone 13||₹40,000 (including bank offers and exchange offer upto 11000)||Buy Now|
|iPhone 14||₹48,000 (including bank offers and exchange offers up to 7500)||Buy Now|
The difference between the current price and the big billion-day sale price of iPhones is more than ₹20,000. One of the possible reasons behind this drop is that the Indian government has reduced the taxes on electronic items from 31.3% to 18%. Another reason is that Apple will launch iPhone 15 soon, so the price of the previous version drops when a new iPhone is launched.
The highlight of the sale is iPhone 13 and iPhone 14. If you are looking to buy an iPhone, this opportunity is for you. Understand your needs and features of the two phones and make a smart purchase. If you are also confused between iPhone 13 and 14, here is a detailed analysis to help you make an informed decision.
Also Read: Flipkart Upcoming Sale
iPhone 13 vs iPhone 14 Comparison
|Features||iPhone 13||iPhone 14|
|MRP||₹ 69,900||₹ 79,900|
|Date of Phone launched||September 24, 2021||September 16, 2022|
|Dimensions||146.7 x 71.5 x 7.7 mm (5.78 x 2.81 x 0.30 in)||146.7 x 71.5 x 7.8 mm (5.78 x 2.81 x 0.31 in)|
|Weight||174 g (6.14 oz)||172 g (6.07 oz)|
|Build||Glass front (Corning-made glass), glass back (Corning-made glass), aluminium frame||Glass front (Corning-made glass), glass back (Corning-made glass), aluminium frame|
|Display size||6.1 inches, 90.2 cm2 (~86.0% screen-to-body ratio)||6.1 inches, 90.2 cm2 (~86.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1170 x 2532 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~460 ppi density)||1170 x 2532 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~460 ppi density)|
|Platform||iOS 15, upgradable to iOS 16.5, planned upgrade to iOS 17, Apple GPU (4-core graphics)||iOS 16, upgradable to iOS 16.5, planned upgrade to iOS 17, Apple GPU (5-core graphics)|
|Camera||Dual Main Camera: 12 MP, f/1.6, 12 MP, f/2.4, 120˚, 13mm (ultrawide)
Video: 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, Dolby Vision HDR (up to 60fps), stereo sound rec
|Dual Main Camera: 12 MP, f/1.5, 12 MP, f/2.4, 120˚, 13mm (ultrawide)
Video: 4K@24/25/30/60fps, 1080p@25/30/60/120/240fps, HDR, Dolby Vision HDR (up to 60fps), Cinematic mode (4K@30fps), stereo sound rec.
|Features||Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer||Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Emergency SOS via satellite (Currently not working in India)
Get Detailed Comparison at GSMarena
What is the smart buy between iPhone 13 and iPhone 14?
iPhone 13 and iPhone 14, there are very fewer changes. The main difference is between the cinematic mode of iPhone 14, which is not present in iPhone 13. Another difference is the emergency SOS feature of the iPhone 14. Rest all things are same in the two phones including display and camera pixels. So, the smart buy between iPhone 13 and 14 is iPhone 13. You can save 10,000 Rs by doing so and get almost the same phone.
Also Read: Amazon Upcoming Sale 2023
Other Ongoing offers on Flipkart to save more
- Bank Offer10% off on Axis Bank Credit Card and EMI Transactions, up to ₹1000, on orders of ₹5,000 and above
- Bank Offer10% Instant Discount on Citi Credit Card and EMI Txns, up to ₹1,000 on orders of ₹5,000 and above
- Bank Offer10% off on Axis Bank Debit Card and EMI Transactions, up to ₹500, on orders of ₹5,000 and above
- Special PriceGet extra ₹7500 off (price inclusive of cashback/coupon)
- Extra rs500 Off on Bikes & Scooters on purchase of ₹30,000 or more
- Partner OfferSign-up for Flipkart Pay Later & get free Times Prime Benefits worth ₹10,000
- Bank Offer10% Instant Discount on Citi Debit Card Transactions, up to ₹500 on orders of ₹5,000 and above
- Bank Offer5% Cashback on Flipkart Axis Bank Card
- Bank Offer₹500 Off On Axis Bank Debit Card Transactions
- Bank Offer₹500 Off On Citi Bank Debit Card Non EMI Transactions
- Partner OfferApply & get ₹10,000 Times Prime benefits + ₹1,000 Gift Card* with Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
- Partner OfferPurchase now & get 1 surprise cashback coupon in Future
- EMI Plans
Note: Terms and Conditions Applied on all the offers, check here – LINK