Amazon Environment Day Quiz: As we celebrate the beauty and importance of our planet on World Environment Day, what better way to join the festivities than by testing your knowledge about the environment and standing a chance to win an exciting prize of ₹15,000?
Amazon Environment Day Quiz is a fantastic initiative that not only educates but also rewards participants for their understanding and efforts towards building a greener future.
In this blog post, we’ll provide you with a comprehensive guide on how to participate in the Amazon Environment Day Quiz, the questions you can expect, and, most importantly, the answers that will increase your chances of winning the grand prize of ₹15,000. So, get ready to put your green knowledge to the test and win the bumper prize.
Details of the Amazon FunZone Quiz
The following table contains the Quiz details.
|The topic of the Quiz||The questions of the quiz are related to the World Environment Day.|
|Live Dates||The Quiz will be live for 14 days, from 1st june 2023 to 14th June 2023.|
|Results||The result will be announced on or before 25th June 2023.|
|Prize||The Prize of the Quiz is Rs 15,000 cashback, which will be added to your Amazon Pay Balance.|
|Number of Prizes||There will be one winner in this contest. The winner will be chosen randomly from the participants who answered all answers correctly.|
Amazon Funzone Quiz Answers Key
|Question Number||Correct Option||Correct answer|
|Q4||2||Who study the behaviour of wild animals|
|Q5||2||Only One Earth|
Detailed Questions and Answers of the Amazon Environment Day Quiz
Q1: When is World Environment Day celebrated?
- 1st June
- 5th June
- 10th June
- 11th June
The correct answer is (2) 5th June
Q2: The first World Environment Day was held in which year?
The correct answer is (3) 1973
Q3: Which country will host World Environment Day 2023?
- Zimbabwe b. Denmark
- Côte d’Ivoire
The correct answer is (3) Côte d’Ivoire
Q4: Who are Ethologists?
- Scientists who study ethos
- Who study the behaviour of domestic animals
- Who study the behaviour of wild animals
- Who study a particular ecosystem
The correct answer is (3) Who study the behaviour of wild animals
Q5: World Environment Day was celebrated for the first time under which slogan?
- Only One Future for Our Children
- Only One Earth
- A Tree for Peace
- Gift to the Earth
The correct answer is (2) Only One Earth
How to enter the Amazon Environment Day Quiz
Here is the step by step guide to participate in Amazon Environment Day Quiz and win 15,000 rupees in your amazon Pay balance.
- On your smartphone, launch the Amazon App.
- The menu icon is represented by three horizontal bars on the right side.
- Look for “Funzone and Inspiration” right away.
- Click the ‘Funzone’ button.
- Find the “Environment Day Quiz,” look for it.
- To begin the quiz, tap “Play Now.”
- Read all of the rules and guidelines.
- Click “Start Quiz” and respond to each question.
Note: Pay close attention to the instructions and answer key above. Don’t skip any questions as doing so might result in failure of the entire test. The secret to getting 15,000 rupees in your Amazon Pay Balance is accuracy. Additionally, the quiz will only be available until June 14, 2023, so take part right away!
Important details of the Contest mentioned by Amazon
- This Contest will commence on 1st June, 2023 from 12:00:00 a.m. to 14th June, 2023 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.15,000 as Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.