Amazon is inviting you to embark on a thrilling journey of knowledge and exploration through the World Ocean Day Quiz. As you dive deep into the oceanic realm, you will have the chance to test your understanding of our magnificent seas and a chance to win an incredible prize of ₹10,000 in your Amazon Pay Balance.
Why is World Ocean Day significant? As we face environmental challenges, we must recognize the immense role that oceans play in sustaining life on Earth. World Ocean Day, observed annually on June 8th, is a global reminder of the importance of ocean conservation and the urgent need to protect these invaluable resources.
In this blog, we will provide all the details you need to know about this thrilling Quiz, including the quiz answers, quiz topic, live dates, results announcement, prizes, and how to enter. So, gear up, put your thinking cap on, and win a bumper cash prize.
Details of the Amazon FunZone Quiz
The following table contains the Quiz details.
|The topic of the Quiz||The questions of the quiz are related to the World Ocean Day.|
|Live Dates||The Quiz will be live for 13 days, from 7th june 2023 to 20th June 2023.|
|Results||The result will be announced on or before 21st June 2023.|
|Prize||The Prize of the Quiz is Rs 10,000 cashback, which will be added to your Amazon Pay Balance.|
|Number of Prizes||There will be one winner in this contest. The winner will be chosen randomly from the participants who answered all answers correctly.|
Amazon World Ocean Day Quiz Answers Key
|Question Number||Correct Option||Correct answer|
Detailed Questions and Answers of the Amazon World Ocean Day Quiz
Q1: When is World Ocean Day celebrated?
- 3rd June
- 5th June
- 8th June
- 11th June
The correct answer is (3) 8th June
Q2: Which percentage of the Earth’s surface is covered by oceans?
The correct answer is (4) 70
Q3: What is the largest ocean in the world?
- Pacific Ocean
- Indian Ocean
- Atlantic Ocean
- None of the above
The correct answer is (1) Pacific Ocean
Q4: What divides the Atlantic Ocean into the North Atlantic Ocean and the South Atlantic Ocean?
- The equator
The correct answer is (3) The equator
Q5: Most of the oxygen we breathe is produced by the oceans. True Or False?
The correct answer is (1) True
How to enter the World Ocean Day Sale Quiz
Participate and win the Amazon World Ocean Day quiz with these easy steps:
- On your smartphone, open the Amazon Shopping App.
- Look for the menu icon on the right side.
- Click the FunZone and Inspiration
- Tap on FunZone
- Scroll down and find the section of New Games this week.
- Tap on Quiz
- Read the Terms and Conditions of the Quiz.
- Start the Quiz.
Pro Tip: Be sure to respond thoughtfully to each and every question. You will lose your chances of winning the contest if you miss any questions. Hurry to enter the quiz before it closes to receive 10,000 rupees in your Amazon Pay Balance.
Important details of the Contest mentioned by Amazon
- This Contest will commence on 7th June, 2023 from 12:00:00 a.m. to 20th June, 2023 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.10,000 as Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.