Amazon FunZone Readers Day Quiz has been launched and will be live from 13th June to 26th June 2023. Get the answers to this Amazon FunZone quiz to win Amazon Kindle. This quiz is an exciting way to test your knowledge and awareness of Readers Day.
In this blog, we will delve deeper into the details and answers of the Readers Day quiz to help you win the whopping prize. The quiz is live for a limited time only, so hurry up, participate now!
Details of the Amazon FunZone Quiz
The following table contains the Readers Day Quiz details.
|The topic of the Quiz||The questions of the quiz are related to the Readers Day.|
|Live Dates||The Quiz will be live for 13 days, from 13th june 2023 to 26th june 2023.|
|Results||The result will be announced on or before 27th June 2023.|
|Prize||The Prize of the Quiz is Kindle Paperwhite.|
|Number of Prizes||There will be one winner in this contest. The winner will be chosen randomly from the participants who answered all answers correctly.|
Amazon Readers Day Quiz Answers Key
|Question Number||Correct Option||Correct answer|
|Q2||2||R. K. Narayan|
Detailed Questions and Answers of the Amazon Readers Day Quiz
Q1: When is National Reading Day celebrated in India?
- 12th June
- 15th June
- 18th June
- 19th June
The correct answer is (4) 19th June
Q2: The book Malgudi Days, has stories about fictional town of Malgudi. Who is the Writer of this book?
- Mr. Harrison
- R. K. Narayan
- Gopa Majumdar
- Mahohar Malgonkar
The correct answer is (2) R. K. Narayan
Q3: Where is the largest library in India, holding a fine collection of rare books and manuscripts?
- Himachal Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
The correct answer is (2) Kolkata
Q4: Rangabhumi, Ghaban, Eidgah and Nirmala are the famous work of ________.
- Harsha Vardhana
- Munshi Premchand
The correct answer is (3) Munshi Premchand
Q5: Arundhati Roy wrote ‘The God of Small Things’. True Or False
The correct answer is (1) True
How to enter the Amazon Readers Day Quiz
Here is how you can enter the Amazon Readers quiz and win a whitepaper Kindle. Follow the given step, and there you go:
- Open the Amazon app on your smartphone.
- Tap on the menu button on the right side.
- Look for FunZone and Inspiration in the menu options.
- Tap FunZone.
- Here you will see the section on Games of the Week.
- Tap on the Quiz, Answer, and win Kindle.
- Click “Play now” to start the test.
- Read the Terms and Conditions of the quiz.
- Tap on “Start Quiz.”
Additional Tips for Winning: To ensure that you are qualified to win the prize, read the contest eligibility requirements in the terms and conditions. Then carefully follow the answer key and provide the correct answers to the questions. Winners will be selected from the participants who successfully answered all the questions.
Important details of the Contest mentioned by Amazon
- This Contest will commence on 13th June, 2023 from 12:00:00 a.m. to 26th June, 2023 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning All-new Kindle Paperwhite (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.