Unlocking Five Best Investment Apps: Whenever we think about share market or investment, the risk factor occupies our mind . Investors are always cautious because they want to avoid burning their hard-earned money. Many applications are available to help you out. They will ease the investment process for you. With the arrival of innovative mobile apps which are empowered by different algorithms and artificial intelligence has simplified the investment process significantly. The analytics offered by these best investment apps provide detailed insight into the probability of the performance of the shares.
You can enjoy these investment apps even if you are new to investing. You can start a demat account. It provides a secure way of holding your shares and entering the share market .
These best investment apps have played a major role in attracting customers to become investors . These apps help user to create their account . They also provide further guidance for choosing the shares. So let’s look at some of the best investment Apps for you to start investing this year.
1. Zerodha Kite App
Zerodha has been one of the next-generation broking firms that introduced many enhancements. They have attracted wide fame and attention, which resulted in gaining more clients nationwide. Their App has a seamless interface, and the design pattern has been the most important aspect that has led to their growth.
Features of the Zerodha Kite app are:-
- Available in up to 10 regional languages in India.
- Simple, productive, and easy-to-browse interface.
- It Works well even in very low bandwidth.
- It has a Biometric login feature.
- Inbuilt console report available
- Integrated with the latest technology to offer the best support to the clients.
Groww app is an online platform for investing in Mutual funds and stock trading . Their App has an engaging interface and it directs users to buy mutual funds. The good thing is that there is no brokerage charged by Groww, which makes it one of the best investment apps. Their transaction process is also simple; you can buy and sell with a single click. With all the statistics available about the scheme, you can choose the right one.
Features of the Groww App are:-
- It provides real-time information on share prices, including their movements.
- Encrypted with safe 128-bit SSL.
- Analytics and charting tools are available.
- A single click can be used to track data related to companies.
- No charges for opening the account.
- Track your investment .
The name of Upstox was RKSV before. Upstox is a trading platform. All the brokerage services are cheaper than most of its competitors. The flexible and versatile mobile App has been a hit among Indian audiences. Upstox charges Rs 20 for each trade and intratrade; but, equity delivery is not charged.
Features of the Upstox App Include:-
- Clients can customize the App depending on their trading objectives.
- Price alerts can help users to make quick decision making about trading.
- Customers can customize watchlists according to their needs.
- The App’s TFC (Total Fixed Cost) option allows trading from charts.
- It is best known for Instant Investing.
4. Angel App
Angel App Broking is a broking app that offers services like shares, bonds, equities, currencies, and mutual funds. These qualities make Angel App One of India’s best investment apps for investing.
They provide advice and counseling services related to stockbroking . It help investors to gain knowledge before investing in any stock, mutual funds, etc.
Features of the Angel App are:-
- Customizable notification alerts depending on the investment goals.
- Live monitoring of the share market.
- Instant Fund Transfer
- ARQ Tool that can be used for exploring portfolio performance of stocks.
- Users can view transaction Data, DP and Share market dealings with a single click
5paisa is a multilateral share-trading app. This App is used for trading, currencies, equities, and mutual funds investment. like Upstox, they also charge Rs 20 for each deal. The brokerage is not dependent on the financial value of the exchange, which is beneficial for the client. Invest can also choose from prepaid plans like Platinum Plan, and Titanium Plan.
Features of the 5Paisa App are:-
- Trading is available in regional languages as well.
- Advice prompts are available.
- Auto Investor tools for easy and intelligent investment.
- No brokerage fee for setting up a mutual fund account.
There are plenty of investment apps available in the market which provide various services. It is up to the user to find out if they fit into their comfort and align with their priorities. The most important thing of these investment apps is that you can take advantage of the technology . In these apps can do analysis of the market and invest in the right market for yourself.